By making an appointment with Snuggle Salon you are declaring that you have read the Client Integrity Agreement below and that you will strictly abide by this agreement during your appointment.
- The snuggle session will be kept strictly non-sexual. Your Snuggle Partner will clarify these boundaries ahead of time. If these boundaries are not honored, your Snuggle Partner will give two warnings. On the third warning, the session will end, without a refund. See item #4 below for specifics.
- No nudity will occur during the session. Clothing changes will be done behind a door or screen, out of the sight of the other person. If this boundary is not honored, the session will end, immediately, without a refund.
- There will be no touching underneath clothing by either party.
- There will be no touching the following areas by either party: genitals or buttocks of either party or a female’s breasts ( this is true whether she is the Snuggle Partner or a female client). Additionally, asking for sex is considered dishonoring the boundary around non-sexuality. This is also something that your Snuggle Partner will warn about.
- Any communication between a client and a Snuggle Partner, via email or by phone, is for the sole purpose of scheduling appointments ONLY. You agree to use your Snuggle Partners’ contact information ONLY for communication about an upcoming scheduled appointment.
- “At your location” travel costs: The cost for an out-call session is $110/hour to compensate for drive time. If an “At your location” appointment, is more than 10-15 minutes away from the Snuggle Partner’s location, there will be additional associated travel costs charged at 75¢ per mile. These costs can be paid ahead of time via Pay Pal, on the Travel Expenses page prior to the start of the session. Thank you for your understanding and willingness to keep our Snuggle Partner’s happy, while making your snuggle session easier and more convenient for you!
Additionally, we require the session length for “at your location” sessions to be twice the length of the travel time required for your Snuggle Partner to travel to you. So, if it takes an hour of travel time, for your Snuggle Partner, then the session length should be at least 2 hours or longer.
- Snuggle Salon expects a text from each Snuggle Partner within 20 minutes of the end of each appointment. If this text is not received by Snuggle Salon, the police will be notified. Snuggle Salon tracks the address and location of every scheduled appointment.
- The client agrees not to violate any municipal, city, county, state or federal laws during the session. The Snuggle Partner agrees to the same.
- The Snuggle Partner may carry a non-lethal personal defense method in order to protect their safety.
- You may reschedule an appointment — via the link in your reminder email; however, we do not accept cancellations. If you need to cancel your appointment, we will send you an email, which will provide a link to use, for rescheduling your appointment. You do not have to reschedule with the same Snuggle Partner. We only take cancellations combined with an appointment reschedule — so please only request an appointment if you are CERTAIN THAT YOU ACTUALLY want a snuggle session. EXCEPTION: A one-time refund will be made after your first session if you are unhappy for any reason.
- Personal hygiene is mandatory. This means the client will arrive showered, brushed teeth, wearing clean clothes. Please don’t wear perfume, cologne or after-shave. Our Snuggle Partners are professionals and will also adhere to these standards. If these standards are not honored, at the discretion of the Snuggle Partner, the session may be rescheduled.
- The client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Snuggle Salon, any Snuggle Partner and Yvonne Shevnin, personally, from any and all legal claims for damages which may arise out of or in the course of the services provided by Snuggle Salon. The client hereby releases Snuggle Salon from any liability related to the services provided by Snuggle Salon.