Here are some ideas about where to hold snuggle sessions when you don’t have a designated Snuggle Room at home.
- Rent space by the hour.
- Breather.com https://breather.com/
- Liquid Space https://liquidspace.com/
- Sima Space http://www.simaspace.com/berkeley.html
- AirBnB https://airbnb.com/
- Hot Tub places have small beds.
- Watercourse Way in Palo Alto,
- The Hot Tubs of Berkeley
- The Hot Tubs of San Francisco
- Snuggle in a park – bring a blanket and some pillows
- Ask friends if they have a space you could use ( maybe offer to compensate them and pass these costs thru to clients ).
Here are some good ones on Liquid Space ( East Bay ):
– Only available on Monday and Tuesday – BUT it is available all day and even late into the evening – up until 12 midnight. More photos and info here.
– Only available on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday – BUT it is available all day and even late into the evening – up until 12 midnight. More photos and info here.
Video Tour of Oakland Therapy Space
– It is available Monday thru Sunday. Weekdays till 8PM. Weekends till 8PM. You can book online.
Here is one on Liquid Space ( SF ):
Other notes / thoughts:
I’m thinking that if you got a full-size air mattress, with a little portable air pump, and a blanket and some pillows — you would have a very inexpensive way to do session work. You could just put the air mattress, pump and blanket in a medium-sized rolling suitcase and bring it with you.
Since you would have to travel to these spaces – that would mean you would have to charge the higher “at client location” rate ( $110/hour ) to compensate for travel time and mileage at $.75/mile.