Do you LOVE to snuggle? Are you a natural nurturer? Is providing comfort and support part of your “life’s calling”? Would you like to be a nurture therapy professional? If you answered yes — then we would love to hear from you!
If you LOVE to snuggle, but also are great at gently asserting your boundaries, and you can speak your truth easily and respectfully — WE WANT TO MEET YOU! Fill out our Snuggle Partner Application here. We are interested in both female and male Snuggle Partners. Snuggle Salon has been operating since 2016 and has a large client base. After setting up a profile here, clients will book appointments with you. You will be paid directly by clients either via your preferred payment processor ( for example: PayPal.me, Venmo or Zelle ) or you can also choose to have clients pay you in cash at the appointment.
Testimonials from our Snuggle Partners about being a Snuggle Partner
- Private Snuggle Partner
We also have a way to make your profile more private. We call this being a Private Snuggle Partner. If you prefer that your photo and bio not be used directly on the website, please indicate that you want to be a Private Snuggle Partner in your application. In this case, clients who ask to see our Private Snuggle Partners are sent a password for the Private Snuggle Partners page. The requirement to use a password to view your profile will limit the number of people who will have access to this area of the website. However, people who ask for the password will be highly interested in the service.
- At minimum, must have taken the Nurture Therapeutics Practitioner ( NTP ) training program from Nurture Therapeutics
- Must be able to use Google Calendar to keep appointments
- This will block off time in Snuggle Salon’s online scheduling system when you are not available
- Must be able to assert and maintain clear boundaries at all times
- this means you are willing to risk disappointing clients by staying honest and authentic with your boundaries
- Must be able to keep the relationship with your client strictly professional
- Must be able to keep your appointments non-sexual and non-romantic
- Must be able articulate & clarify the difference between a therapeutic relationship vs. a personal relationship with clients
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must be open to clients of any gender, race, age, sexual orientation, weight, height, etc.
- Preference is given to applicants who have taken classes on boundaries and relationship communication
- Preference is given to applicants who have experience in professional snuggling
- Must have a smart phone that can run an cell phone app called Whats App
- Make your own hours
- $50/hour for advance booked appointments
- $66/hour for “at client location” appointments + $75/mile
- $100/hour for Same-Day Appointments ( less than 24 hours notice )
- Tips from clients
- Clients pay you directly either via your preferred payment processor or with cash ( for example: PayPal.me, Venmo or Zelle )
- Office space in Campbell or San Francisco available
- A Snuggle Salon branded email account ( eg., firstname.lastname@example.org )
- A cell phone number and app that allows you to take calls and text without revealing your cell phone number
- Be part of a fun supportive community of Snuggle Partners who hang out together and support each other
- Free attendance at Cuddle Party events in Santa Clara ( see: http://cuddle.theplayfulcircle.com )
- Opportunity to be mentored by nurture therapy experts
If all this sounds appealing, then fill out our Snuggle Partner Application here. Please don’t call us with questions. Just fill out the application first — hang on to that excited energy — and if it is a fit — we will get back to you shortly. Thank you!