Do you LOVE to snuggle? Are you a natural nurturer? Is cradling others deeply in your arms part of your “life’s calling”? Are you a professional at providing nurturing support? If you answered yes — then we would love to hear from you!
If you LOVE to snuggle, but also are great at gently asserting your boundaries, and you can speak your truth easily and respectfully — WE WANT TO MEET YOU! Fill out our Snuggle Partner Contractor Application here. We are interested in both female and male Snuggle Partners. This would be part-time work as an independent 1099 contractor. You are responsible for paying taxes on your earnings. A 1099 report of your earnings will be sent at the end of January of each new year.
Private Snuggle Partners: We also have a way to make your profile more private. We call this being a Private Snuggle Partner. If you prefer that your photo and bio not be used directly on the website, please indicate that you want to be a Private Snuggle Partner in your contractor application. In this case, clients who ask to see our Private Snuggle Partners are sent a password for the Private Snuggle Partners page. The requirement to use a password to view your profile will limit the number of people who will have access to this area of the website. However, people who ask for the password will be highly interested in the service.
Testimonials from our Snuggle Partners about being a Snuggle Partner
- Must be a professional nurture therapist with a private practice
- At minimum, must have taken the Nurture Therapeutics Practitioner ( NTP ) training program from Nurture Therapeutics
- Preference will be given to those with this certification:
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Must be able to use Google Calendar to keep appointments
- This will block off time in Snuggle Salon’s online scheduling system when you are not available
- Must be able to assert and maintain clear boundaries at all times
- this means you are willing to risk disappointing clients by staying honest and authentic with your boundaries
- Must be able to keep the relationship with your client strictly professional
- Must be able to keep your appointments non-sexual and non-romantic
- Must be able articulate & clarify the difference between a therapeutic relationship vs. a personal relationship with clients
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must be open to clients of any gender, race, age, sexual orientation, weight, height, etc.
- Preference is given to applicants who have taken classes on boundaries and relationship communication
- Preference is given to applicants who have experience in professional snuggling
- Must have a smart phone that can run an app called Whats App
- Make your own hours
- Set your own hourly rate ( at or above $70/hour )
- $40/hour to start paid every two weeks ( 1099 sent at the end of each year )
- Tips from clients
- Clients pay upfront through the website – no asking clients for payment
- Be part of a fun supportive community of Snuggle Partners who hang out together and support each other
- Free attendance at Cuddle Party events in Santa Clara ( see: http://cuddle.theplayfulcircle.com )
If all this sounds appealing, then fill out our Snuggle Partner Contractor Application here. Please don’t call us with questions. Just fill out the application first — hang on to that excited energy — and if it is a fit — we will get back to you shortly. Thank you!