By making an appointment with Snuggle Salon you are declaring that you have read the Client Integrity Agreement below and that you will strictly abide by this agreement during your appointment.
- The snuggle session will be kept strictly non-sexual. Your Snuggle Partner will clarify these boundaries ahead of time. If these boundaries are not honored, your Snuggle Partner will give two warnings. On the third warning, the session will end, without a refund. See item #4 below for specifics.
- No nudity will occur during the session. Clothing changes will be done behind a door or screen, out of the sight of the other person. If this boundary is not honored, the session will end, immediately, without a refund.
- There will be no touching underneath clothing by either party.
- There will be no touching the following areas by either party: genitals or buttocks of either party or a female’s breasts ( this is true whether she is the Snuggle Partner or a female client). While incidental or accidental touching may occur – these areas should never be touched intentionally. More specifics on what happens during snuggle session can be found here.
- All appointments MUST BE booked through the Snuggle Salon website. You agree to book appointments ONLY via the https://snugglesalon.com website. Payment is due in advance by making the appointment online with either a credit card or with PayPal. You can call us and ask questions before booking online. You can also ask for an initial phone call with a Snuggle Partner prior to booking an appointment.
- All communication between you and a Snuggle Partner, via email, or text or by phone, will be for the sole purpose of coordinating a currently booked appointment or rescheduling an appointment ONLY. You also agree to NEVER call, email or text a Snuggle Partner to in order to book an appointment or for any other reason than to discuss an upcoming appointment. If you are a current client you agree to arrive at a Snuggle Partner’s home office ONLY at the scheduled appointment date and time and NEVER at any other time.
- Snuggle Salon expects a text from each Snuggle Partner within 20 minutes of the end of each appointment. If this text is not received by Snuggle Salon, the police will be notified. Snuggle Salon tracks the address and location of every scheduled appointment.
- You agree not to violate any municipal, city, county, state or federal laws during the session. The Snuggle Partner agrees to the same.
- “At your location” travel costs: The cost for an out-call session is $110/hour to compensate for drive time. If an “At your location” appointment, is more than 10-15 minutes away from the Snuggle Partner’s location, there will be additional associated travel costs charged at 75¢ per mile. These costs can be paid ahead of time via Pay Pal, on the Travel Expenses page prior to the start of the session. Thank you for your understanding and willingness to keep our Snuggle Partner’s happy, while making your snuggle session easier and more convenient for you!
Additionally, we require the session length for “at your location” sessions to be twice the length of the travel time required for your Snuggle Partner to travel to you. So, if it takes an hour of travel time, for your Snuggle Partner, then the session length should be at least 2 hours or longer.
- Cancellations: With at least 24 hours notice, we will reschedule an appointment or provide a refund. Without 24 hours notice, we do not offer a reschedule of an appointment *unless* the Snuggle Partner is willing to accept a reschedule. In this case, we will either reschedule the session at the time of notice of cancellation, or issue a coupon code for credit for a future session. However, without at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation, we do not offer a refund. Please see our FAQ on cancellations.
- Refunds: If you are unsatisfied after your first appointment, we may offer you a one-time refund. Please contact us at via our Contact Form to request a one-time refund. Please provide the specific reason(s) that you were unsatisfied with the session. If the reason you were unsatisfied was a factor under our control, and related to a resource we offer, we will likely offer a refund. However, we DO NOT offer refunds on Same-Day Session appointments booked via this page: https://snugglesalon.com/book-a-same-day-appointment/.
After your first appointment, we do not offer refunds. Exception: After your first refund, if your Snuggle Partner recommends that a refund be offered, at our discretion, and in an extraordinary circumstance, we MAY provide a second refund.
Also, see our policy regarding refunds on cancellations.
- Personal hygiene is mandatory. This means you will arrive showered, with brushed teeth, wearing clean clothes and no perfume or cologne or after-shave may be worn to the session. Also, in your booking form, you agree to notify Snuggle Salon about any health issues you are experiencing which may impact your Snuggle Partner’s health or comfort. If these standards are not honored, at the discretion of the Snuggle Partner, the session may be rescheduled without a refund. Our Snuggle Partners are professionals and will also adhere to these same standards for your health safety and comfort.
- The client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Snuggle Salon, any Snuggle Partner and owners or Snuggle Salon management team, from any and all legal claims for damages which may arise out of or in the course of the services provided by Snuggle Salon. The client hereby releases Snuggle Salon from any liability related to the services provided by Snuggle Salon.
- Please note while Snuggle Salon goes to extensive lengths to protect our client’s privacy – we require all our client’s to accurately identify themselves with a photo ID ( either a Driver’s License or Passport ). As Snuggle Partners, we not only open our arms to the general public – many of us open our homes. Employing minimum security protocols will allow us to safely provide these services. Thank you for your understanding the need for these security protocols.