Snuggle Salon is taking the COVID-19 outbreak VERY seriously.
First, it is important to be informed:
- COVID-19 Cases in Santa Clara County ( latest data )
- Info on Coronavirus from Stanford Health Alerts
- Information is Beautiful Info Graphic on Coronavirus Worldwide ( takes a few seconds to load )
Snuggle Salon has implemented extensive office disinfection and health safety protocols.
- We are using surgical-grade hand-sanitizer
- Our Snuggle Partners are taking their body temperature.
- You can ask your Snuggle Partner to wear an N95 Mask. Your Snuggle Partner may choose to wear a mask ( even if you do not ask ).
- You can ask your Snuggle Partner for an N95 Mask for you to wear on hand in our office spaces. Please note: Our mask supplies are limited.
- – You can request that your Snuggle Partner provide their body temperature for the previous 3 days.
- – Please feel free to inquire about your Snuggle Partner’s general health and risk exposure.
- “We now know more about who is at risk. The average age of death for people from coronavirus is 80. The average age of people who need medical attention is age 60.” Conservatively, this means that people under the age of approximately 50 are NOT AT SIGNIFICANT RISK. So, please try not to panic.
Other resources for health safety from the CDC and the EPA
- CDC Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus
- CDC Coivid-19 Steps to Prevent Illness
- CDC Video: What can I do to protect myself from COVID-19?