Hey there! Do you LOVE to snuggle? Are you a natural nurturer? Is cradling others deeply in your arms part of your “life’s calling”? Is cuddling in a puppy pile your idea of a dream job? If you answered yes — then we may have the perfect job for you!
If you LOVE to snuggle, but also are great at gently asserting your boundaries, and you can speak your truth easily and respectfully — WE WANT TO MEET YOU! Fill out our Snuggle Partner Application here. We are interested in both female and male Snuggle Partners. This would be part-time work as an independent 1099 contractor. You are responsible for paying taxes on your earnings.
Note for male applicants: We require all Snuggle Partners to be able to happily snuggle with both male and female clients. Also, it is a sad, but true fact that our male Snuggle Partners rarely get booked for appointments. So, for our male Snuggle Partners, this work more of a hobby than a part-time job. If these items are OK with you, then we would love to have you onboard!
We also have a Private Snuggle Partner position, if you prefer that your photo and bio not be used directly on the website. Please indicate that you want to be a Private Snuggle Partner in your job application. In this case, clients who ask to see our Private Snuggle Partners are sent a password for the Private Snuggle Partners page. This password will be changed once a month and clients will have to opt-in every month to maintain access. This will limit the number of people who will have access to this area of the website. People who ask for the password will be highly interested in the service.
Testimonials from our Snuggle Partners about being a Snuggle Partner
- Must be a friendly, positive, physically affectionate person
- must able to keep the session non-sexual and non-romantic
- must be able to keep the relationship with your client strictly professional
- Must be able to assert and maintain clear boundaries at all times
- this means you are willing to risk disappointing clients by staying honest and authentic with your boundaries
- Must be a supportive listener without being a chatty advice giver
- Must be able to use Google Calendar to keep appointments
- This will block off time in Snuggle Salon’s online scheduling system when you are not available
- Must be able to schedule appointments and show up on time
- Must be able to communicate easily and effectively ( with clients and management )
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must be aware of when you don’t feel comfortable and creatively and easily make changes so you do feel comfortable
- whatever that takes — even if it means stopping a session
- Must be open to clients of any gender, race, age, sexual orientation, weight, height, etc.
- Preference is given to applicants who have taken classes on boundaries and relationship communication
- Preference is given to applicants who have experience in professional snuggling
- Must have a smart phone that can run an app called Whats App
- If you live in the Bay Area, you agree to make your best effort to attend our ~monthly Cuddle Party offered in Santa Clara by Cuddle Party South Bay and Santa Cruz ( http:// cuddle.theplayfulcircle.com )
- Other requirements will be discussed during the interview
- Make your own hours
- $40/hour to start paid every two weeks ( 1099 form sent at the end of each year )
- Tips from clients
- Use of office space in Campbell, Hayward, San Francisco and Roseville
- Clients pay upfront through the website
- No asking for money or negotiating with clients about money
- On-going support / mentoring for you in your Snuggle Partner practice
- Be part of a fun supportive community of Snuggle Partners who hang out together and support each other
- Free attendance at Cuddle Party events in Santa Clara ( see: http://cuddle.theplayfulcircle.com )
If all this sounds appealing, then fill out our Snuggle Partner Application here. Please don’t call us with questions. Just fill out the application first — hang on to that excited energy — and we will get back to you shortly. Thank you! Hugs!